Investigate hanging

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:21:09 GMT 2024

Hi,

The problem is known and already fixed in 8.3.0 since a while ago.

Please install the 8.3.0 pre-release installer for Windows available here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

This problem only touches the Windows version. We haven't yet released
8.3.0 due to a blocking report for AppImage. We worked on this for a
release planned this month.

Best

Gilles Caulier