database migration in 8.3.0: missing person

Marcus Winston marcus at thechocolatehouse.net
Mon Apr 29 05:00:25 BST 2024

I did see that online doc, and followed it. What is confusing to me is
whether the faces data is, or is not, "migrate-able". That is, when
moving to MySQL Server, is all my previous face information essentially
thrown away? When I read "all other databases have to be rebuilt as
post-processing...", I'm not sure exactly what that means.

The Core database seems to have included all the face information,
except for one person (one face). Rebuilding the faces database did not
change that. Hence, I'm a little confused.

-MarcusW