Need help to create overview of possible multi-user solutions

digi_moose at mailbox.org digi_moose at mailbox.org
Thu Apr 25 19:26:42 BST 2024

Hi!

I want to create an overview of the different options that exist for multi-user setups of DigiKam. I started a thread on Reddit (reddit.com/r/kde/comments/1by95fc/overview_of_digikam_multidevice_multiuser_setups/) where I listed all options that I could think of. But I don't have the time and infrastructure to test them all. So I wanted to ask here if some of you have experiences with either of these setups and could give some feedback how well they work. Feel free to reply here or on reddit, I'll try to merge everything into the list in the initial reddit post.

Best regards,
DM