Undo choices

Tom Cunningham TWCunningham627 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 23 00:18:56 BST 2024

I mean in previous versions, if there had been any changes and you clicked on Undo, the undo stack would appear in a pull-down, and you could choose how far back you wanted to undo. That doesn't happen in my 8.3.0; when you click Undo, it does the right thing, but only one undo at a time. It's kinda nice to see the undo stack in the pull-down, and then you can undo arbitrarily far back. I was wondering if this was a bug, a feature, or something else. Definitely some functionality went away.