Tag problem

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 07:42:13 BST 2024

Check the metadata settings in the digiKam setup on all digiKam instances to
see whether they are identical. Reset the extended metadata settings for all
digiKam instances to the default settings, either for each section (captions,
tags...) individually or load the digikam profile. Use at least digiKam-8.3.0
on all instances.

Maik