Odd UI layout for File Properties in right sidebar

Gray register at bilney.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 22:42:44 BST 2024

I've done a bit more testing.

I've tried the portable versions of 8.2.0 & 8.4.0 - these exhibit the same
broken layout.

I've also tried the portable version of 7.10.0 - this is absolutely fine layout
is OK, although I did get a warning about locale change from UTF-8.

My plan would be to revert to 7.10.0 properly - i.e., remove the installed 8.3.0
from my system and then re-install 7.10.0.
Is this a safe plan?

Many thanks for the help
Gray