open with

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:04:15 BST 2024

of course
here it is :

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=DxO Photolab 6
Name[fr]=DxO Photolab 6
Exec="%ProgramFiles%/DxO/DxO PhotoLab 6/DxO.PhotoLab.exe" %f
Icon="%ProgramFiles%/DxO/DxO PhotoLab 6/DxO.PhotoLab.exe"
MimeType=image/jpg;image/raw

Le 16/04/2024 à 09:55, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Perhaps you can share the desktop files created to includes it in
> digiKam as well for the future versions...
>
> Best
>
> Gilles Caulier
>
> Le mar. 16 avr. 2024 à 09:49, frederic chaume
> <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> a écrit :
>> Hi Maik
>>
>> Using DXO 6, so I have created the file and it works perfectly.
>> Thanks a lot
>> Frederic
>>

>> Le 15/04/2024 à 18:46, Maik Qualmann a écrit :
>>> Hi Frederic,
>>>
>>> Yes, we already include so-called *.desktop files from some well-known
>>> programs. This format comes from the Linux world. If the corresponding
>>> programs are found under Windows, they will be displayed in the "Open With..."
>>> menu. Which DXO version do you have installed? We have created a corresponding
>>> file for the current DXO-7.
>>> You can add some yourself manually by creating a *.desktop file in the
>>> directory:
>>>
>>> C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\applications\
>>>
>>> The *.desktop file should be created in Unix text format. As an example, the
>>> dxo7.desktop file. If you have created a working one, you can also send it to
>>> me and we will add it to the installer.
>>>
>>> dxo7.desktop
>>> [Desktop Entry]
>>> Type=Application
>>> Name=DxO Photolab 7
>>> Name[fr]=DxO Photolab 7
>>> Exec="%ProgramFiles%/DxO/DxO PhotoLab 7/DxO.PhotoLab.exe" %f
>>> Icon="%ProgramFiles%/DxO/DxO PhotoLab 7/DxO.PhotoLab.exe"