Samsung A13 Not Being Detected

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 11 17:46:27 BST 2024

On jeudi 11 avril 2024 18:30:41 CEST Grace wrote:
> I have DigiKam 8.3.0 installed on a Windows 10.0 and it is not detecting
> my Samsung A!#, no matter what the phone's USB setting is. I also tried
> connecting the phone before and after starting the app. The import
> window does not have an auto-detect button either.
>
> Can some one help with this?
>
> Grace

Does your computer detect the phone at all? E.g. in a file browser.

If it does, you can use that to download the photos on your hard drive. If you
place them in a digikam album (basically a subdirectory within one of
digikam's collections), digikam will then pick up the images when you go to
that album in digikam (may need a refresh, F5 iirc).