Samsung A13 not detected by DigiKam 8.3.0 on Windows 10

Grace grace at bernevyl.com
Mon Apr 8 18:52:22 BST 2024

Hello,

I'm having a problem with DigiKam 8.3.0, on Windows 10, in that my
Samsung A13 is not being detected. It does not matter how I set the USB
on the phone, or whether I connect the phone before of after I start
DigiKam. It is just not recognized.

Also, In the Devices tab of the Cameras setting in the Configure digiKam
setting, there is not an auto-detect button visible, as the user guide
says there should be.

You say that gPhoto2 is responsible for detecting the phone, and I have
written to them, but I hope I will not be caught between the both of you
blaming each other!

Thanks,

Grace