DK not adding new pictures until umounted drives

peter teuben teuben at umd.edu
Wed Sep 6 00:59:52 BST 2023

Hi Gilles and others,

Reminder to self:       I just ran into this problem again with my
AppImage version (8.0 I was using) where pictures were not being updated.

   I use a pretty standard setup, with sqlite, and no other directories
being looked at but my $HOME/Pictures. I had three devices mounted, and
not until all were umounted, would digikam add new pictures. Ill try and
reproduce it.

Standard Kubuntu 22.04

- peter