Searching by tags

Milind Joshi mmjoshi at iitbombay.org
Mon Oct 16 12:08:12 BST 2023

Before I send the DebugView trace, would like to know whether what I am
doing is right. I am trying to find all jpgs which have any tag
associated with them. I do this by creating a custom search where the
album is the name of the album where the jpgs are stored. I leave
everything pretty blank as the Tag field shows any. Hence I expect only
those files with tags will be displayed. However, all the files in that
album are displayed. Am I doing something wrong?