Missing thumbnails

Milind Joshi mmjoshi at iitbombay.org
Mon Oct 16 09:21:55 BST 2023

Hi Gilles

Thanks. That worked.

Now I am facing another problem. I have jpg files without any tags in
two selection. Each of these selections have multiple directories under
them. None of the jpg files here have any tags. That is confirmed when I
go the individual directories and check the files. However, when I
search these collections for jpg files with tags, all the files show up!
Again individually or collectively no tags are displayed in Captions tab
on the right sidebar.

Do let me know if running the DebugView tool here will be helpful and I
can do that. Also, where do I send the result of the DebugView tool?

mj