digikam wont start at all in KDE Fedora

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Mon Jul 31 15:39:33 BST 2023

On Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:20:51 +0100
Mik gmail <g199526 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mik,

>New install in Fedora 37 KDE desktop. Icon is in apps menu; clicking
>only shows brief entry in system monitor and no further activity. Can
>anybody help or guide me on this one please

Try starting from command line - that should give some more clues as to
what's failing.  Alternatively, if digikam runs from the command line,
that suggests the entry in apps menu is not pointing to the binary.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"