missing objectif name in properties

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 21:21:02 BST 2023

Hi  Frederic,

Screenshots are only of limited help, a sample image would be better. We are
only looking for 2 metadata for the lens model at Olympus. I changed the
search order. With the next test versions you can check if it is fixed.
However, you must re-read the metadata for the affected images.

Maik

Am Sonntag, 30. Juli 2023, 20:46:44 CEST schrieben Sie: