Back side of scanned photos

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Thu Jul 13 21:41:20 BST 2023

My take on this is similar to Nadine's, adding "-back" to the file name.
In my case the front and back scans are of very different resolutions
and sometimes even different file formats; e.g. high-res Tiff/PNG for
the photo and relatively low-res JPG for the backside.
Then I tend to group those images and/or tag them with "backside" and
"image_with_backside" (just in case if they get separated it's easier to
find corresponding images).

Best regards,
Sveinn

Þann 13.7.2023 00:19, skrifaði Nadine Helkenn: