Success at last!

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Jul 5 17:59:55 BST 2023

I finally found the download checker and found the weekly option,
grabbed it dated last of June, which also failed, then as it said the
target was not available, I opted to create a new album, which it did
and was then able to dl the pix I could see in the camera as new.  Can
somebody explain why I could not use an existing directory created by
digiKam a year ago when the OS was debian bullseye?

Thanks a bunch.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
  - Louis D. Brandeis