Warning message when trying to install v. 8.0.0

Paul A. Norman paul at paulanorman.info
Sun Jul 2 10:46:48 BST 2023

Fully appreciate that Gilles.

Armando, sometimes before running the install of open source, you can right click on the install exe and ask Windows / MS defender to check it first, and then respond appropriately to any prompts.

Same can sometimes also be done first with any proprietary anti-virus software.

Then once set up, ask again for Windows  MS defender and any proprietary anti-virus software right clicking over the parent installation folder to run a check.
And again respond appropriately to any prompts.

This can teach Windows sometimes how to respond to it.

Also sometimes in the complaining software, you can go to it's settings and teach it to accept your new program/ app.

Kind regards,
Paul
---
https://PaulANorman.info