Problem with BQM tools

Andrej Valencic andrej.valencic at zoho.com
Thu Dec 21 10:09:25 GMT 2023

Hi!

I have a workflow in the BQM to resize/remove metadata/save pictures
that I use before sharing photos (I haven't changed it for years). I
used it a lot without any problems but with the latest DK 8.3 on Win 11
(Build date: 20/12/2023 15:10 (target: RelWithDebInfo)) it doesn't work
anymore. If I run the queue with these tools it always reports an error.
But if I run one or the other tool separately everything works and there
is no error reported. Please see the attached screenshots for more info.

Any idea what might be the problem?

Regards,
Andrej