[digiKam-users] 8.3.0 pre release - Video capture - to where?

Ian McCarthy idm.kde at cronkshaw.com
Sat Dec 16 16:13:21 GMT 2023

Hi Folks.
I want to capture an image from a video. So I was using Digikam to
select the video and time and noticed there is a capture button on the
top left had side of the screen, along with the play pause and next and
back buttons, wonderful I thought. I paused the video at the place I
wanted and pressed the capture button and hey presto job done.
Only I have no clue where the image has been captured to, and how to get
it into a file.
Attempted to look it up in the help but failed to discover any further
knowledge.

Any pointers please.

--

cheers Ian Mac