Forget a face?

david.s.rothman at gmail.com david.s.rothman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 17:54:07 GMT 2023

When u wrote "delete" - did u mean "reject"?

If so, the issue with 'reject' is that in subsequent searches, those 'rejected' faces come right back.  I'm working on 250k+ pics.  It's a process of recognize, process then rinse/repeat many times over.  The ideal is to refine, not 'reject' the same pics over and over.  Especially when the bulk of what I'm rejecting are blurry as heck  and coming up in screens with 90- 95% accuracy...