very slow maintenance with external mariadb

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:47:07 GMT 2023

Hi,

One possible solution to identify the time-latency in your computer is
to run digiKam in valgrind with the profiling tool. It's not too much
complicated and explained here :

https://developer.mantidproject.org/ProfilingWithValgrind.html

The "Profile a Whole Program Run" way is the right way to go.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier