Forget a face?

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 07:32:14 GMT 2023

Digikam is an awesome piece of software and an absolute open source
pearl. However, I agree that the process for undoing operations in the
face detection part of DK is entirely too difficult/counter-intuitive.

While I am not able to contribute meaningful to the actual code base, I
do have some experience with designing ergonomic UIs and workflows. I
would be more than happy to help provide guidance on the user experience
side of things. I don't think this type of work fits well into the bug
tracking system or mailing list threads. I think it would be much more
productive to have a few live sessions via Teams/Zoom, etc. in which
various workflows can be demonstrated in a real time discussion between
me and the devs.  Afterwards, I would be willing to write up
recommendations based on this and put them into bug filings in the bug
tracking.

DK Developers: Please reach out to me directly, if you would be
interested in this.

--
Mvh
Thomas