After upgrade cannot open external drive

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 20:29:52 GMT 2023

An external drive is not a local drive, but a removable media drive that does
not always have to be available.
The local drive is basically the boot drive that is always available.
The text is misinterpreted because we use the same dialog as when creating new
collections. I see I have to define two texts.

Maik

Am Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2023, 17:21:07 CET schrieben Sie: