Cannot open images after upgrade to DK8.2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:00:05 GMT 2023

Well reading the code the cross button is not caught by the implement which
does nothing special. Buttons in dialog are Yes and No. Cross must return
Cancel.

https://invent.kde.org/graphics/digikam/-/blob/master/core/libs/album/manager/albummanager_database.cpp?ref_type=heads#L463

I already do it here, and it sounds safe.

Gilles