Loss of menu bar and CTRL+M does not work

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Aug 16 18:38:39 BST 2023

On Wed, 16 Aug 2023 19:21:35 +0200
<herve.lebrouster at orange.fr> wrote:

Hello herve.lebrouster at orange.fr,

>The CTRL +M does not work it tells me that the CTRL +M key sequence is
>ambiguous and that no action will be triggered.

Sounds as though you've, accidentally, set up another action with the
same shortcut.

>Do you have a solution because I can no longer use Digikam.

Close Digikam, and open it's settings file (no idea where to look in
Windows, sorry).  Search for all occurrences of ctrl+m and delete the
one(s) you do not wish to use.

You may wish to backup settings first.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"