digikam 8.1 - problem with migration mysql > sqlite

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 06:37:42 BST 2023

No, we do not plan to migrate the face, thumbnail or similarity database.
These databases tend to contain temporary information that can be restored
from the core database at any time using the maintenance tool.
The face recognition database (training database) should be rebuilt anyway
when we made changes to the face engine.

Maik

Am Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 22:24:02 CEST schrieben Sie: