Safe to delete .dtrash folders outside of digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 21:18:03 BST 2023

Hi,

digiKam trash is not linked to the database. The JSon file included in
this directory allows you to restore files at the right place. The
Database scan do the rest to repopulate information.

The most important is the deleted files moved to DTrash. If you drop
DTrash outside digiKam, these files will be deleted too,
definitively...

Best

Gilles Caulier