Fwd: soft proofing

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 11:32:24 BST 2023

Thanks Gilles

ok I see the indicator, but not easy to see the difference when it is in
or not

So I have configured the soft proofing option with the following ICC,
but didn't see any difference with or without (using Soft proofing view
On/off) ,  while  a recent print on Dibond has shown me there was a
significant difference. That's what I wanted to check

if you want to check , you can download the ICC here :
https://www.saal-digital.fr/fileadmin/downloads/softproof/SaalDigital_Metalprint.zip

thanks
Frederic