collection location change

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 14:54:37 BST 2023

The "top" folder is the same one you already set (/media/mik/d3p3/photos).
This should already be set in the file dialog.
If you do everything right there is no problem, if you choose a wrong root
folder, the database will be rescanned. If it is an SQLite DB, then simply
backup the digikam4.db file beforehand.

Maik