problem adding caption in BQM

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 11:47:26 BST 2023

Hi all

Additional information when using assign caption tool in Batch Queue Manager
- text written in reverse order (from left to right)  for caption and
title, but not for the author below the caption
- title and caption are overwritten (while overwrite option is not set)

I guess this is not the normal behavior, no?

regards
frederic