digiKam 8.0.0 is released

MrWho misterwho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:15:03 BST 2023

This is the first time I'm replying to a message on this list, so I beg
your forgiveness if I'm being inpolite or doing anything I shouldn't.

When running 8.0 for the first time, McAfee warned me to a (what I
believe to be a) false positive.

Don't know if this is already known, but here goes (highlighted in yellow)