Re-train facial recognition?

Aaron de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Fri Apr 7 22:03:31 BST 2023

Thanks Maik!

I did a zfs snapshot of my photo archive and gave it a whirl. It finished about 30 minutes ago.
Unfortunately it didn't have any noticeable effect.

At 90% I can tag faces in images that are 98% or greater similarity according to the duplicate finder and it won't recognize them.

If I drop it down to 80% it might get some of them....but it also gets some wildly inaccurate guesses....like it thinks a chocolate lab is my blond-haired, blue-eyed kid.

I'll go through everything again this weekend and see if I've missed some incorrectly tagged faces.

-A