unable to unset tag set externaly

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:19:04 BST 2023

Hi all

after the crash I had this week, I  have rebuild all my configuration ,
but I have a remaining problem with the tag

see the scenario below (done on a raw file and it was working well
before the crash)
- Set the tag in DXO => refresh the caption in DK, tag is seen correctly
in DK
- unset the tag in DXO => refresh the caption in DK but tag still
visible in DK even if the tag is no more in the XMP sidecar file

I tried multiple times and no change
I have removed the XMP and tried again, same problem still happened

in setting/metadata/advanced/tag the order I used is
lr.hierarchicaltag
dc.subject
Digikam.TagList

the flag "unify read and write " is set