digikam want to reinstall after crash - help

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:47:44 BST 2023

Hi Gilles

ok got it, thanks

If I consider that %LocalAppData% is pointing to
"~\AppData\Local\digikam", and if I compare to what I have , it seems
several files are missing:

    digikamrc
    digikam_systemrc
    digikam

content of ~\AppData\Local\digikam is today :

    digikam_oauthrc
    kipioauthrc
    and some XML files (mediaserver, queue and template)

Is there a way to rebuild them and retreive current configuration ? I
don't have any backup (only database is back-up on my system), but MAYBE
A GOOD IDEA TO add them into the backup ,

Thanks
Frederic