digikam want to reinstall after crash - help

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:12:18 BST 2023

Hi All

yesterday I 've got a crash and I had to force a power-off.
Today I restarted my PC , but when I wanted to start DK, I got the DK
7.10 installation from scratch window as it is the 1st time I'm using it.
So I prefered to cancel it and come back to you to know if there is a
way to recover. I remenber there was a digikam.rc file (or something
equivalent) , but I don't remember where it is located on windows.

I looked at AppData\Local\digikam but only found:

    digikam_oauthrc
    kipioauthrc
    and some XML files (mediaserver, queue and template)

is there something missing ?
Any advice ?

Thanks
Frederic