Very verbose terminal output

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:14:51 BST 2023

Hi,

You have something set in your computer to print all debug output from
Qt. This can be done in qt ini config file or through a env-variable.

For ex, if i do:

    export QT_LOGGING_RULES="*=true"

I have exactly the same effect on my computer.

If i do :

    export QT_LOGGING_RULES="digikam*=true"

...only the digiKam output are printed.

The debug statements are managed by QDebug feature in Qt:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qloggingcategory.html

Best

Gilles Caulier