[digiKam-users] Best distro for staying up to date with digikam?

Carlos Echenique carlos at echenique.com
Wed Oct 5 01:38:47 BST 2022

Or you can turn to the dark side and use an Arch based distro. I recommend
ArcoLinux. The repos are very up-to-date and the AUR even more so.
[image: photo]
Carlos Echenique
Photographer at  CE Photographic
P  305.219.2433  <305.219.2433>
E  carlos at echenique.com  <carlos at echenique.com>
W  cephotographic.com  <http://cephotographic.com>
<http://instagram.com/cephotographic> <http://facebook.com/cephotos>
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/echenique>

"Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy." -
Benjamin Franklin.
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-email-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>