[digiKam-users] Problems with lensfun and batch

HL webh at lange-online.net
Sat May 28 20:42:04 BST 2022

Hello!

I use digikam 7.5 on ubuntu 20.04 with lensfun 0.3.2.

With in lensfun for my lens (Nikkor AF-S 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G DX ED VR - I
don't want to disscuss the lens :) distortion and vignitaion data with
in lensfun availible. So far so good. If I use it with the imgae editor
on a single pic I can switch on and off the different tables with in
lens fun (vig, dist, tca). The distortion works fine, the vignitation
works good on dark pictures but leads to strange results on bright ones.

For a quick and dirty job on jpegs I want to use the distortion
correction in batch mode. As in the image editor it is possible to
switch on and off the diffrent tables, but the switches does not hav an
inpact on the result. In the end all tables are used and not only the
marked ones.

It is me doing something wrong or is the a bug within digikam?

BR Holger