[digiKam-users] Errors in showing HEIF/HEIC images from Apple devices

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:23:44 BST 2022

Hi Maik,

I would be happy to share a  HEIF image in portrait mode with you and
Gilles. However, I do not like to post it here in the list as it
contains sensitive information such as GPS location data, etc.

May I send one to both your e-mail addresses directly?

BR

Thomas

>>> https://support.apple.com/guide/iphone/take-portrait-mode-photos-iphd7d3a9

--