[digiKam-users] Date of Photo Import

Olivier Croquette ocroquette at free.fr
Sat Mar 19 07:54:38 GMT 2022

On 18/03/2022 09:12, Remco Viƫtor wrote:
>> option would have some unwanted side-effects, but out of curiosity,
>> where is it? Does it work only on metadata export, or also in the
>> internal database?
> You select that option by right-clicking on any tag. That opens a menu,
> with at the end an option "Toggle auto".

Ah OK, I did not realize at first this feature is available in the
"Captions" panel on the right side, not in the "Tags" panel on the left
side.

It works as described, but as I feared, in my case, it does not work
well, because I want to set only the top tag, not the ones in between.

Thanks for hint in any case!

Olivier