[digiKam-users] how to tag in batch mode

digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com
Sun Mar 13 17:53:59 GMT 2022

Hi Gord,

my existing captions are _not_ replaced when I use the method you
describe (if I understand it correctly).
New captions are "appended" on my installation.

Perhaps there is a setting somewhere, to replace rather than append
captions, that you have unknowingly switched on?

I use digiKam 7.6.0 on Arch Linux.

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)