[digiKam-users] Filter across all albums

Joel 8 at tfoa.org
Fri Jul 29 17:08:02 BST 2022

Hello,

I've created albums for each year for which I have photos (approximately
40k total photos). I'd like to be able to create filters or search
across ALL ALBUMS for photos tagged with a specific tag.

Is it possible to do this?

Also, in the documentation, illustrations of the Tag Manager show the
number of photos for which each tag is applied. That would be great for
removing tags that aren't used. This number doesn't appear when I use
Tag Manager. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

Joe

BTW, I'm using Ubuntu 22.04 on a 8GB Raspberry Pi 4B. digiKam 7.5 is the
only version I can find that's been compiled to work on it (I don't know
how to compile and install the latest version)