[digiKam-users] DK 7.4.0 Win64: not showing some network folders

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 07:00:25 GMT 2022

First, the Microsoft program DebugView should be used to see whether there are
any relevant error messages. An environment variable must be set for this. You
can find the description here:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Then we can look at the DebugView log.
It is possible to refresh an album with CTRL + F5 without recalculating
thumbnails.

Maik