[digiKam-users] How to copy tagged pictures out of Digikam?

Antti Ahonen aahonen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:05:33 GMT 2022

If i remember correctly on export to local you can resize files.

So If i need to resize i choose photos and export to local folder.

If i just need to copy I choose photos press right nouse button and choose
copy. Go to right folder with file manger and paste.

Might not work in all environments, but most I have tested.