[digiKam-users] Success in importing pictures from Android mobile phone

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 08:24:28 GMT 2022

In Gnome / Ubuntu systems, a GPhoto2 monitor program runs that occupies the
USB port when a device is connected. Rapid Photo Downloader will probably
terminate this service. You should achieve the same thing if you run something
like this before starting digiKam: "systemctl –user stop gvfs-gphoto2-volume-
monitor"

Maik