[digiKam-users] Lens and camera statistics for tens of thousand of images

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Tue Apr 19 16:33:29 BST 2022

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 08:05:36 +0200
Remco Viƫtor <remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> The "advanced search" would also allow you to select per lens, or
> focal range. In my case, it offers a pick list for both camera
> make/model and lens model. Not as nice as a sorted list per focal
> range and aperture, of course...
>
> Depending on how many images you're dealing with, exiv2, grep and a
> bit of creative scripting might do the job as well.
> Or use a program to look into the sqlite database.

I've made a small script that gives me that information through
exiftool but it only does it by directories and extensions.

When I do a DK search, like tags and ratings, is there a way of
exporting the combination of the directory/image (image + full path)
to a text file?

Then I could process it from there.

Thanks
--