[digiKam-users] Print Creator Paper Default

khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Mon May 17 13:09:06 BST 2021

When I use the Print Creator, the default paper is A4. I change it to US
letter which also changes the dimensions from mm to inches.
If I use the feature again, it reverts to A4 paper. I cannot find a
preference setting to make the US letter size the default nor did I find
anything in help or the FAQs about changing this setting.
Please point me to the way to set this default paper size. Note that all
of my printers including the PDF output are set to the letter format.

73 & Cheers,
Ken Behrens
HCL Domino/Notes Application Developer
MicroBlue Software, LLC
KB0YLN
E-mail: khbehrens at MicroBlueSoftware.com
Web site:  http://www.MicroBlueSoftware.com