[digiKam-users] Raw processing

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:53:52 GMT 2021

thanks Gilles for your answer and support

(continously learning on DK :-)

some question inline

Le 07/03/2021 à 16:32, Gilles Caulier a écrit :
> Le dim. 7 mars 2021 à 15:05, frederic chaume
> <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> a écrit :
>> Hi all
>>
>> I have a camera Olympus OM10 and shooting in Raw+JPEG mode
>>
>> I'm using DK 7.2 RC and I have the feeling that the JPEG genarated by DK
>> from the raw is less sharp  than the one generated by the camera.
>>
>> is someone has the same feeling ?  is there a particular option in the
>> import that could improve ?
> Demosaicing is important here. Do not use half methods which generate
> a reduced RAW image from decoding.
I was using bilinear by defaut but what are the "half methods" you are
talking about ? what is the best method for quality ? (I tried AHD, but
don't see lots of difference with bilinear )
>> By the way , do we have somewhere a
>> description of all the options available in the raw import tool ?
> Use SHIFT+F1 over widget or enable tooltips in Plasma settings.

shift-F1 is working well , but one time, so need to reactivate each time
I'm using it. how to enable tooltips ? (I'm on windows and french version)

> https://imgur.com/7PDVX6o
in the snapshot I see a window showing the list of camera, how do you
get it ?