[digiKam-users] Change color of thumbnail frame & checkbox frame?

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Wed Jul 28 19:28:15 BST 2021

Hi,

I created my own "Breeze Black & Blue" color theme which is *really*
dark but has bright (Neon) elements in it, I can share it if somebody
tells me how to export it from the KDE color settings ... :-)

I would really appreciate a configurable thumbnail border color, and a
checkbox border / background color which is visible when using dark themes.
I'm willing to help design this color scheme and find the optimum color
combinations.

Thanks!

Jens

--