[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.0 & 7.1 won't load past the flash screen

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:14:59 GMT 2021

Hi Kent

Happy new year.

On operating systems such as Linux, macOS and Windows, it's possible to set
up environment variables (strings tuple) to tune features at run time. This
is the case to activate verbose debug trace from digiKam.

These env.var do not exist on your computer. You just need to append these
variables on the list from the Windows computer properties panel. An
example is given here, for assigning PATH variable :

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htm

This is exactly the same way to do for digiKam variables.

Gilles Caulier